Greetings to those who are having a bit of a problem with the pets – their hair, in particular.
Down below, you will find what we deem as the best vacuum cleaners for pet hair that are currently available on the market.
Most of the items are the familiar vacuum cleaners, specifically designed or featuring certain attachments for the task. There are also two interesting finds in the robotic vacuum category – high-tech cleaners, if you will.
It’s very likely that you’ll find what you’re looking for right here. Let’s have a look.
List OfTop 10 Best Vacuum For Pet Hair 2018
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, Shark from SharkNinja, owning more than just a few reputed products, is not a brand to neglect. The vast collection of the company did give us a pretty hard time to elect the best models, but a few stood out.
One of them is the Shark® Rotator® Powered Lift-Away® TruePet® Upright Vacuum.
ACCESS TO HARD-REACH-AREA
- Shark’s full size Powered Lift-Away allows for a detachable canister, decreasing the weight and size to maximize maneuverability while keeping the brushroll fully functional.
- Users can easily reach and clean spots that are normally impossible for the usual upright vacuums, either going upwards or downwards.
SMART DESIGN FOR VERSATILITY
- The vacuum can work as an upright, a canister (with a canister caddy) or a handheld vacuum cleaner.
- With simple click-connections, accessories can be detached or attached with minimal effort. Refer to the manuals for more details.
TAKE UP ANY TASKS WHEN NEEDED
- The power and provided tools are enough to meet most requirements of a house owner.
- Be it the hard floor, the carpet or surfaces on high cabinets, the machine will pull in all the litter, debris and dust there is.
PET HAIR IS EASY
- The TruePet Motorized Brush will leave not a single strand of hair behind.
- Together with the Lift-Away, not only will the task be most thoroughly-done, but also most non-trying.
- Complete Seal technology and a HEPA filter will keep 99.9% of dust and allergens concealed.
USABILITY AT ITS FINEST
- Control the cleaners with only your fingertips. ON/OFF buttons are situated right on the handle, as is the mode switch.
- The swivelling head releases the pressure on users’ wrist as they move and steer the whole vacuum around with ease.
For those who enjoy mobility, a handheld vacuum cleaner is the most reasonable choice. The low weight and compact size speak a fitting appliance for small apartments with only a few members, including pets.
In that aspect, we have the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Corded Handheld Vacuum 33 A1.
DESIGNED FOR QUICK PET HAIR PICK-UP
- Weighing only 5 pounds, it is such a breeze to bring the vacuum out for a quick hair clean.
- No bigger than your iron, even a kid can handle the thing.
- The specialized rubber head with rubber teeth attracts more hair and dust in carpet and upholstery.
EASY MAINTENANCE FOR TIME-EFFICIENCY
- Constructed with few parts, the machine can be disassembled for without trying too much.
- At 0.78 liters, the dirt cup is not too big, yet enough for one vacuuming session, which makes cleaning out all the content all the more quicker.
Remember to empty the tank before the next usage for best suction.
- 16-feet cord
- One hard nozzle for dry debris
How about cleaning while you’re not… cleaning? Sounds confusing?
Introducing the eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S, voted as the ‘Best Robot Vacuum of 2018’ by Digital Trends and seen by many as the best of all time.
NEW AND IMPROVED
- The eufy RoboVac 11S is the upgraded version of the RoboVac 11 and 11+.
- It is thinner (2.85”) and, with more suction power (1300 Pa) and higher dirt capacity (0.6 L), performs much better.
- According to lots of feedback, the machine makes very little noise. At 55 dB, it is as quiet as a normal conversation in suburban households.
SET IT ON AND LEAVE IT BE
- Programmed with several preset cleaning modes and routines, the little guy will make sure that more than 90% of the designated area is cleaned.
- Boost IQ is also there to pump up the suction against carpets, leaving none of the debris it can get a slide on.
- The auto-charge mechanics, plus the 100-minute run-time, means that the cleaner is ALWAYS 100% on the job, at anytime of day.
- Equipped with large wheels, the continuous cleaning won’t be interfered by any ledges lower than 0.63”.
- Additionally, the drop-sensing technology and infrared-sensor will keep the machine running without a random hitch.
USEFUL TO US, FRIENDLY TO PETS
- The 2.85” thickness allows the machine to go under most couches and beds, and clean up all the hair and food crumbs your pets left behind.
- With the anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover, it won’t be easy for dogs and cats to cause significant damage to the robot.
- Set perimeters to keep the machine inside certain areas with obstacles or by shutting doors.
- NOT SUITABLE for high-pile carpets or dark-colored floors.
- In first usage, follow and resolve possible issues on its route (cables, low-underspace furniture).
‘Shark makes quality vacuum cleaners’ would not be an overstatement to those who are regular users of the appliance. And the Shark Rocket Corded Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum is one more piece of proof to support that.
- At 4 pounds, the machine is not the lightest of all handheld vacuums, but it’s not heavy either.
- Though its reach is restricted by the cord – a 15-foot-long cord, that is – users should be free enough to clean any normal size room.
- Pet hair? No problem! The TruePet Motorized Brush has been proved to deal with hair and the likes with efficiency.
- The Dusting Brush and the 12” Crevice Tool is much useful in any situation that requires a bit of cleaning.
- Not to mention the Extended Stretch Hose ensures that every corner is within reach.
- The dust cup is effortless to manage, opening with only one press on the lock clip.
- Filter is washable and removable, meaning the maintenance cost is practically zero.
Eureka vacuums aren’t exactly news, are they? You’d think that they must have something made for pet hair. And you’re absolutely right.
Here comes Eureka Lightweight Bagless Upright NEU180B – one of the most successful vacuums for pet hair from the company.
PICK IT UP AND MOVE IT
- To promote flexibility while maintaining suction ability, Eureka cut the bag off and adopted a dirt tank instead.
- Weighing only 10 pounds in total, the vacuum is light enough for any adult to carry it wherever they want.
- Bagless DOES NOT equal low capacity. The 2.6 L dirt tank is more than enough to keep it going for days.
- To top that, the filter is washable, which means no additional cost for replacements.
CAPABLE OF MANY THINGS
- The default wide nozzle (12.6”) translates into more floor coverage and decreased time spent.
- The expandable rubber hose can stretch out to 4x of its usual length, reaching even the furthest of nooks.
- The tool set – including a long 7” crevice nozzle, a dusting brush and an upholstery tool – leaves no room for debris, pet hair, dust, etc. to hide.
- Most noticeable of all is the 5-setting adjustable vacuum height, which is adaptive to any type of surface, from hardwood floors to area rugs.
It’s not strange to see two Shark vacuums featuring in one top 10 list. They’re experienced and they make quality products. So, here’s another one – the Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum. And it’s not half bad, let me tell you that.
NOWHERE IS INACCESSIBLE
- The famous Lift-Away of Shark vacuum cleaners is featured to help reach the high and low spots all more easily.
- With a click of a button, users can have a canister vacuum cleaner out of the original upright form.
MADE FOR HOME AND PET OWNERS
- Pet hair, be it on hard floors or carpets, will no longer be an issue with deep-cleaning Premium Pet Power Brush.
- Embedded hair or dirt on upholstery can be taken care of simply with the Wide Pet Upholstery Tool .
- For other needs, the included dusting brush and crevice nozzle should come in handy.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology conceals dust and allergen inside the dirt canister.
- Swivel head with headlights provides outstanding upright vacuum experience.
Coming from Bissell once again is the Pet Hair Eraser handheld series, this time with more to offer. The BISSELL Pet Hair Eraser LIthium Ion Hand Vacuum is a relatively new model yet has already been favored by a large number of satisfied customers.
UP AND RUNNING WITH NO CORD
- In place of the usual power cord is now the 14V Lithium Ion battery, allowing for more mobility.
- With no restriction from a wire, as should handheld vacuums have always been, it can go wherever you need it to be.
- Once fully charged, it can be operational for at least 15 times, enough to get you through a whole week.
GEARED TO DEAL WITH PET HAIR
The tool set that makes the name Pet Hair Eraser lives up to its expectation.
- The motorized brush is extremely effective at digging up lodged dirt and hair on carpets.
- The upholstery tool is of the same efficiency, scaping up every last bit of dust and hair from your couch and the likes.
- The last piece of the set – the crevice tool – sucks up any debris that has got itself stuck deep.
CLEANING UP IS FURTHER EASED
- Users can detach the dirt tank and get rid of the content with only one simple click of a finger.
- Triple-filtration prevents any leakage from the tank, ascertain that no risk is taken.
Holife – a brand coming from Europe – has been quite a hit in the handheld vacuum cleaner category. Their bestseller Generation II Cordless Vacuum Cleaner brings about not only a refreshing air to handheld cleaner designs, but also in usability.
NO STRINGS ATTACHED
- Taking the latest demands into consideration, Holife designed their Generation II to offer greater convenience than the traditional handhelds.
- On a 2200mAh li-ion battery, the machine can deliver a consistent 6k Pa of suction for 30 minutes, which is not long but enough for a quick session.
- A charging station also comes along because the last thing anybody needs is more cables around the house.
WELL EQUIPPED FOR THE TASKS AT HAND
- Working with the 90W motor are the tools for the usual needs.
- A crevice tool to pull out all the debris in the deepest corners of your room or car.
- A 100ml rubber jar to handle unfortunate spills – a useful tool that is not seen very often.
- A dusting brush and a clean brush to thoroughly suck up all the dirt or hair on upholstery and carpets.
DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE
- The light weight (2.5 pounds) makes this cleaner all the more portable.
- The compact shape allows for easy access to cramped areas.
- The carefully designed handle that fits comfortably in one’s hand also contributes to the overall experience.
For those who are not enjoying cleaning every single day – which is everyone, the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuums is the perfect choice. It’s not just because it can clean the place by itselves, but also because it does a SUPERB job.
3 STAGE CLEANING SYSTEM
- A pair of Multi-Surface Brushes – one to pull dirt, dust and hair up from their spot and the other to swing them straight towards the suction channel.
- An Edge-Sweeping Brush, specially designed and placed at an angle to sweep particles out of corners.
ALWAYS READY FOR DUTY
- When the battery is full, the little robot can operate for 90 minutes straight.
- Should the power gets low, it will automatically look for the charging base to juice itself up.
- Dirt Detect Technology analyzes and decides to use more power if it’s a dirt-concentrated area.
- Nav sensors receive and process environment data more than 60 times a second to move around without causing a scene.
- Cliff Detect lets the machine know when there’s a drop so it can change directions immediately.
VOICE CONTROL AND MORE
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.
- Control, schedule and monitor while you’re not even at the scene with the iRobot HOME App.
Another robot vacuum for your consideration is the bObi Pet. A cute, little helper robot that is more helpful than you would think.
NAVIGATE WITH GENTLENESS
- Using physical touch sensors, all 80 of them, the cleaner is not at all prone to tricks of light like motion sensors.
- With 80 silicon nubbles, no damage will come to your machine and furniture while it slowly bumps its way around
- It also features a secondary motion sensors for drop-avoidance.
READY FOR THE TASK
- The 75 minute operational period is sufficient to get your room all dust-free
- Once the battery has hit 15%, it will start searching for the station to get all juiced up again.
- Combination of rubber and bristle brushes ensures the cleanup of pet hair and debris.
- The included bObi Block helps with the zoning by generating a invisible digital wall.
A SLEEK SOFT LOOK
- TouchMe texture on the cover offers a smooth, silky feeling to your fingertips.
- The touch control also adds to the minimal and seamless appearance of a high-tech product.